Skip to content
- Everyone is expert at something.
- Most thing that requires immediate answer is tied to location.
- There’s this twitter phenomenon which works very well in Indonesia: pseudonym account which retweeting question and answer related to city’s related issue. e.g: @infobandung
- I imagine this as a better platform for city’s resident sharing q & a with other city resident.
- This focuses on a city only ((In Facebook’s early stage version, it was only available for Harvard only))
- The city is Bandung. Because I live here
- This has web interface located at, let’s say, askbandung.com
- This has twitter handle named @askbandung
- To work, this app will require @askbandung to be followed by lots of Bandung resident
Possible User Story
- User opens askbandung.com and immediately greeted with Natural Language Interface similar to this one.
- User fills the form, and has an option to ask anonymously. Asking will requires user to authenticate using s/he’s twitter account
- Upon submission, the question will be cross-posted to @askbandung account
- Anyone reply replied to @askbandung cross-posted tweet on Twitter will automatically appear on askbandung.com web interface