I think well written goals are more likely to be achieved than the “abstract” one. Sharing goals with “selected people” attracts serendipitous event which will help one to achieve those goals. A platform for facilitating these kind of interaction sounds like a good idea:
- Log in using your social account
- By default, everything you post is set to private
- Create your bucket list, what you want to achieve in life
- You can add relevant information which will help you to visualize and reach those goals
- You can group the list so you can share it with the “right people” easily
- When you finally able to reach some of those goals, you can mark it as done.
Apparently, an app with similar idea has been existed in the App Store: http://everest.com/. Unfortunately, it is iOS-centric (I was thinking mobile with web support stuff for this one, similar to Avocado) and has not been available in Indonesia yet.